1. Which Impressionist artist was born with the given names Jacob Abraham Camille?
2. Who carried the Australian flag at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics closing ceremony? (Bonus point for naming how many gold medals Australia won at the Games.)
3. What is the name of the flat-topped mountain that overlooks the city of Cape Town in South Africa?
4. Which multinational insurance and finance corporation shares the initials of Australia’s fourth-largest supermarket chain?
5. In which year did the Korean War begin?
6. What avian-related term refers to a structure in the upper part of the main mast of a ship that is used as a lookout?
7. Name the character played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the TV series Seinfeld?
8. What well-known biscuit is made with rolled oats, flour, sugar, butter, golden syrup and desiccated coconut?
9. In Scottish Highland dress, where is the plaid worn?
10. What company beginning with ‘G’ was in 1995 the first provider of pay-TV services in Australia?
Click through for answers.