1. Which American singer links the songs “Tired of Being Alone”, “Call Me” and “Everything’s Gonna Be Alright”?
2. What starting with ‘o’ are the horn-like structures on a giraffe’s head?
3. In which century was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
4. A Scouser hails from which English city: (a) Leeds; (b) Leicester; (c) London; or (d) Liverpool?
5. How did actor James Dean die?
6. Which Caribbean nation takes its name from a word meaning “the bearded ones”?
7. Name the men’s and women’s 2020 US Open tennis singles champions.
8. Carmine is a shade of which colour?
9. What is the name of the upcoming James Bond film, due for release in November? (Bonus point for naming who sings the theme song.)
10. How many days are in three fortnights?
Click through for answers.