1. In which hand does the Statue of Liberty hold her torch?
2. In the late ’70s and early ’80s, Lionel Richie was co-lead singer of which band: (a) Astras; (b) Commodores; (c) Geminis; or (d) Toranas?
3. Who is Australia’s deputy opposition leader?
4. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
5. What household vessel is also Charlie’s surname in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
6. Bats are mammals of what order beginning with ‘C’?
7. In what city would you use an Octopus stored-value smart card?
8. True or false: Pistachios are a botanical nut?
9. French-born modeller Marie Grosholtz became world-famous under what name?
10. Name the world No. 1-ranked golfer who this month won the 2020 Masters tournament. (Bonus point for naming the Australian golfer, who shares his name with an NRL star, who tied for second.)
Click through for answers.