1. Which band links the songs “History Never Repeats”, “I See Red” and “I Got You”?
2. True or false: There are more chickens in the world than any other bird species?
3. What is the arboreal setting for a series of books by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton?
4. The Queen Anne style of furniture dates from which century?
5. Nitmiluk National Park is in which Australian state or territory?
6. Which NFL team won Super Bowl LV this month? (Bonus point for naming the veteran MVP.)
7. Ten years ago, at the 83rd Academy Awards, which film from British–Australian director Tom Hooper won the Best Picture gong?
8. Which Chinese soldier and statesman died in Taiwan in 1975?
9. In which city is the opera Carmen set?
10. Which Covid-19 vaccine is being administered first in Australia: Pfizer/BioNTech or AstraZeneca?
Click through for answers.