1. Which colour in the CMYK model does the ‘k’ stand for?
2. Is Bay of Islands located on New Zealand’s north-west, north-east, south-east or south-west coast?
3. Who was chancellor of Germany (West Germany, then reunited Germany) from 1982 to 1998? (Bonus points for naming the year construction of the Berlin Wall began and the year it was demolished.)
4. What is the largest and heaviest of the world’s living reptiles?
5. What is the name for Scottish new year celebrations?
6. Name the Dutch graphic artist who is best known for his often mathematically inspired artworks, including Convex and Concave (1955) and Waterfall (1961)?
7. In tennis singles, how many Australian players are ranked in the WTA and ATP top 50?
8. Who wrote the nonsense poem Jabberwocky?
9. Name Australia’s Attorney-General?
10. True or false? Meryl Streep has had more Oscar nominations than all the other 2014 Best Actress nominees (Amy Adams, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock and Judi Dench) combined?
Click through for answers.