1. Dutchman Jacco Verhaeren is head coach of which Australian sporting body?
2. How many strings on a mandolin? (Bonus points for naming how many strings on a cello, a standard acoustic guitar, a double bass.)
3. Where in the body is insulin produced?
4. George R. R. Martin wrote the international best-selling series of epic fantasy novels that became the television series…?
5. What is the English translation for the Spanish phrase “Tengo hambre”?
6. Which two colours make up the flag of Ukraine?
7. What are the three given names of the son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge?
8. Culinary duo Clarissa Dickson Wright and Jennifer Paterson were better known as…
9. What name has been given to the Scottish thistle mascot of the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games?
10. Who is deputy premier of NSW?
Click through for answers.