1. David Moyes was sacked last month as manager of which English Premier League football club?
2. The headquarters of fast-food chain McDonald’s is in a suburb of which major US city?
3. Which writers had works published under the pseudonyms Currer, Ellis and Acton Bell?
4. Americans call it kerosene; what do the British generally call it?
5. The acronym ICAC stands for…?
6. Who won this year’s Gold Logie for the most popular personality on Australian TV? (Bonus points for naming the winners of the most popular actor
and actress awards.)
7. The metric system of measurement was first used officially in which country: (a) Australia; (b) New Zealand; (c) France; or (d) Germany?
8. Who was the last tsar of Russia?
9. Saudi Arabia has coastlines on what two bodies of water?
10. Which card game features the terms “the flop”, “the turn” and “the river”?
Click through for answers.