1. In Scrabble, how many letters are worth three points? (Bonus points for naming them.)
2. Which country does not border the Czech Republic: (a) Germany; (b) Poland; (c) Hungary; (d) Austria?
3. In medical terminology, erythrocytes are commonly
4. Name Australia’s shadow treasurer.
5. What colour is the ‘S’ on Superman’s suit?
6. Who was the last Australian tennis player (excluding juniors) to compete in a Wimbledon singles final?
7. Which American-British poet wrote The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and The Hippopotamus?
8. What temperature is 100 degrees Celsius on the Fahrenheit scale?
9. Which two rival branches of the royal House of Plantagenet contested the War of the Roses?
10. The Australian Stock Exchange code TLS refers to which company?
Click through for answers.