1. The European Union comprises how many member states: (a) 21; (b) 24; or (c) 28? (Bonus points for naming the four that begin with ‘S’.)
2. What is the next prime number after 23?
3. What is the name of Popeye’s love interest?
4. What is the three-letter name of a pointed instrument for piercing small holes in leather, wood, etc.
5. In which country are the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu?
6. Where in the human body would you find the sclera?
7. Roku is Japanese for which number?
8. In cooking, what name is given to the combination of lemon zest, garlic and parsley?
9. Hard Choices is a memoir by which US politician?
10. Which Australian city will host the 2014 G20 Leaders Summit in November?
Click through for answers.