1. Which substance is represented by the molecular formula H2SO4?
2. Name the jockey who piloted Fiorente to victory in last year’s Melbourne Cup. (Bonus points for naming the other two horses this jockey won the Melbourne Cup on.)
3. Who directed the film Stars Wars (1977)?
4. Which herb is also known as cilantro?
5. What common eight-letter English word contains five vowels in succession?
6. Justin Welby holds which senior religious position?
7. Born in the Bronx, New York, in 1924, Betty Joan Perske was better known to the world by what name?
8. People with heterochromia iridum have what uncommon mutation?
9. Austrian-born Australian Bert Flugelman is best known in which field of the arts?
10. Unarmed African-American teenager Michael Brown was fatally shot by police this month in which US state?
Click through for answers.