1. What does DC stand for in Washington, DC? (Bonus points for naming which US states border Washington, DC.)
2. The phrase “Neither a borrower nor a lender be” features in which Shakespeare play?
3. Who was Time magazine’s Person of the Year in 1952?
4. Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo won the recent Belgian Grand Prix, but which two Mercedes drivers were involved in a collision?
5. What is the name of the Mad Max film 2015 sequel?
6. Angkor Wat is an ancient temple complex in which country?
7. In which year did the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbour?
8. Who is the patron saint of Scotland?
9. Edward Rochester is the male protagonist of which classic novel?
10. Which subatomic particle has the smallest mass: proton, neutron or electron?
Click through for answers.