1. What is the name for both a type of stringed musical instrument and a kitchen utensil used for slicing vegetables?
2. “Mrs Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me” is a line from which 1960s film? (Bonus points for naming the actor who delivered the line and the actress he said it to.)
3. The acronym EBITDA stands for earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and…?
4. Name Russia’s prime minister.
5. In Greek mythology, a minotaur has the body of a man and the head of a …?
6. Lapins, merchants and vans are all varieties of which fruit?
7. The string section of an orchestra is normally arranged into how many subsections?
8. Which company is the major sponsor of the Australian Wallabies?
9. What is the name of the defensive fortification built in Roman Britain in AD122 just south of the border between England and Scotland?
10. Which BAFTA-winning American actress welcomed her first child, Rose, this month?
Click through for answers.