1. Which company produces the renowned Australian wine Grange?
2. Name the record-breaking progeny of Bel Esprit and Helsinge.
3. Sydney-born Amethyst Amelia Kelly is better known by her stage name …?
4. If your airline baggage is labelled LGW, where is it headed? (Bonus points for naming the airports with the codes LAX, JNB and CHC.)
5. Rounded to one decimal point, how many acres are in a hectare?
6. What was the last referendum held in Australia (on November 6, 1999)?
7. Which two-time grand slam winner announced her retirement from tennis last week?
8. Who wrote the opera Don Giovanni?
9. The Minoan civilisation flourished during the Bronze Age on which Mediterranean island?
10. Hugh Ramsay is famous in which field of the arts?
Click through for answers.