1. Which river flows through the German capital, Berlin?
2. What do people suffering from acrophobia fear?
3. The acronym POTUS is used to refer to whom?
4. What is the chief ore of aluminium?
5. Odin is the father of which Norse god?
6. Which Oscar-winning actress played Bond girl Giacinta “Jinx” Johnson in Die Another Day? (Bonus points for naming who played Solitaire in Live and Let Die, Pussy Galore in Goldfinger and Vesper Lynd in 2006’s Casino Royale.)
7. Who made history by becoming the first non-Italian pope in more than 400 years?
8. Is it arteries or veins that carry blood away from the heart?
9. Golf’s Ryder Cup was recently played on which famous course?
10. Which author-illustrator writes the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series?
Click through for answers.