1. Who is deputy leader of the federal opposition?
2. Which country lies between Nicaragua and Panama?
3. What is the abbreviation “SP” short for when referring to an SP bookie?
4. Which car manufacturer produces models named Accent, Sonata and Santa Fe?
5. Johns Hopkins University is located in which US city?
6. Which Parramatta Eels rugby league star has quit the NRL and is pursuing a career in American football?
7. What is the title of Richard Flanagan’s Booker Prize-winning novel? (Bonus points for naming another two of his novels.)
8. A small town in which Australian state was the first to fluoridate its drinking water supply?
9. Which actress links the films Juno, Valentine’s Day and Dallas Buyers Club?
10. What historic event began in a bakeshop on Pudding Lane on September 2, 1666?
Click through for answers.