1. Appearing on Australia’s coat of arms, Macropus rufus is more commonly known as a…?
2. Which golfer is nicknamed The Big Easy?
3. Which author set all of his major novels in southern England, in an area he called “Wessex”?
4. Which country recently announced it will hold a binding referendum in 2016 on whether to change its national flag?
5. Was the iPhone first released in (a) 2005; (b) 2007; or (c) 2009?
6. Who has collaborated with Brian May and Roger Taylor as lead singer of the band Queen since 2011?
7. What spirit is traditionally used to make a mint julep?
8. The latest film in the Hunger Games series is called… (Bonus points for naming the actors who play Katniss Everdeen and Gale Hawthorne.)
9. Thousands of people of what religion descended on Melbourne’s Etihad Stadium last month?
10. What is the cube root of 64?
Click through for answers.