1. Who were the winners of Super Bowl XLIX? (Bonus points for naming the team they beat and the score.)
2. The Saab headquarters are based in which city?
3. Axl Rose is the frontman of which band?
4. Someone born on July 1 belongs to which sign of the zodiac?
5. Laura Peel has become the fourth Australian woman in two decades to win a world championship in which sport?
6. What name is given to a female donkey?
7. Name the former Whitlam minister and deputy Labor leader who died, aged 93, last month.
8. What current-release film stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Johnny Depp and Ewan McGregor?
9. Gianni Versace was shot dead at his Miami Beach mansion in which year?
10. Which mineral is used in pencils?
Click through for answers.