1. The Robin Thicke/Pharrell Williams song “Blurred Lines” was judged to have illegally copied from a song by which artist?
2. World-renowned Murano glass comes from which European city?
3. What is the chemical symbol for platinum?
4. According to legend, Lady Godiva rode naked through which city?
5. How old were Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe when they died?
6. What nationality was painter Gustav Klimt?
7. Killed this month in a helicopter crash while filming a reality TV show in Argentina, Frenchwoman Camille Muffat was an Olympic gold medallist in which sport?
8. Psephology is the study of (a) reptiles; (b) peace; or (c) elections?
9. Prior to this tournament, how many times has Australia won the ICC Cricket World Cup? (Bonus points for naming the years.)
10. True or false? Bats are mammals.
Click through for answers.