1. Currently banned for drug use, four-time Olympic swimming medallist Park Tae-hwan competed for which country?
2. Marxist revolutionary Leon Trotsky was assassinated in which country?
3. Which 1975 film features the line, “You’re gonna need a bigger boat”? (Bonus point for naming who delivered the line and the film’s director.)
4. In what year did same-sex marriage become legal in New Zealand?
5. Which common drug is also known as acetylsalicylic acid?
6. In which city would you visit Michelangelo’s statue of David?
7. Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young and KPMG are all major firms in what field?
8. How many legs does a spider have?
9. Cape Horn is the southernmost headland of South America. It lies in which country?
10. What is considered the traditional colour of Islam?
Click through for answers.