1. In what month of 1915 did the final evacuation of Anzac troops from Gallipoli occur?
2. What letter represents the number 50 in roman numerals?
3. What is Australia’s second-least populated state?
4. What is cartoon cat Garfield’s favourite food? (Bonus points for naming the creator of the comic strip and Garfield’s human owner.)
5. Name the Olympic champion and former husband of Kim Kardashian’s mother, Kris, who this month publicly presented as a woman.
6. Which golfer won the 2015 US Masters?
7. Which animal features on the flag of the Canary Islands?
8. What is the name of the queen in the Disney film Frozen?
9. What type of deliveries did cricket legend Richie Benaud bowl?
10. What is 20 per cent of 225?
Click through for answers.