1. In December 1968, Apollo 8 became the first space mission to do what?
2. What is the capital of the US state of Texas?
3. What does a lepidopterist collect?
4. How old was Lleyton Hewitt when he became the youngest ATP-ranked world No. 1 tennis player: (a) 18; (b) 20; or (c) 22?
5. Who succeeded Simon Crean as the federal leader of the Australian Labor Party?
6. The first novel of author Richard Yates was … Road?
7. Name two of the five countries that border Syria. (Bonus points for naming the remaining three.)
8. Which soccer team won this year’s FA Cup final?
9. The resin used to produce turpentine comes mainly from which type of tree?
10. What is the name for the top edge of the side of a boat: (a) gunwale; (b) bulkhead; (c) hull; or (d) keel?
Click through for answers.