1. Myocardial infarction describes what medical occurrence?
2. In which country is Malagasy spoken?
3. The life of John Nash, killed with his wife, Alicia, in a car crash in New Jersey last month, inspired which Best Picture Oscar-winning film? (Bonus points for naming the actors who played John and Alicia Nash in the film.)
4. Fidelio was which composer’s only opera?
5. What famous building is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
6. Who won this year’s French Open men’s singles title?
7. In which year was the Soviet Union formally dissolved?
8. Adam Cullen won the Archibald Prize in 2000 with a portrait of which actor?
9. What is the most malleable metal?
10. Adam Levine is lead vocalist in which band?
Click through for answers.