1. What is the process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy, normally from the sun, into chemical energy?
2. Who are dead according to a play by Tom Stoppard?
3. Which New Zealand-born physicist is credited with splitting the atom?
4. What was the real first name of artist Pro Hart? (Bonus point for naming the Australian city in which he was born.)
5. True or false: the hormone oestrogen is present in men?
6. In what month is Madonna due to tour Australia next year?
7. What was the last thing to remain in Pandora’s box?
8. What city does Table Mountain overlook?
9. What is the name of the character played by Tom Cruise in Top Gun?
10. According to the nursery rhyme, what does Thursday’s child have?
Click through for answers.