1. Which international airport’s code is FUK?
2. Which actor voiced Donkey in the movie Shrek? (Bonus points for naming who voiced Shrek and Princess Fiona.)
3. Which US state is home to the headquarters of Apple?
4. Lisa Alexander is the coach of which Australian national sporting team?
5. In computer technology, what does HDMI stand for?
6. In the Leonard Cohen song Suzanne, where did the tea and oranges come from?
7. Which animal represents a sharemarket in which prices are rising?
8. In the Catholic Church, what title is given to the overseer of a diocese?
9. Is a dolphin a mammal or a fish?
10. How many points are on the largest star of the Australian flag?
Click through for answers.