1. Which opera features the aria “Nessun dorma”? (Bonus point for naming who wrote the opera.)
2. Which is the closest planet to the Sun to be orbited by a moon?
3. In which country was the Rastafari religion developed?
4. Katniss Everdeen is the protagonist of which fictional series?
5. It’s The Girls is the 14th studio album of which artist?
6. Which American city was devastated by an earthquake in 1906?
7. Allegations of child abuse were reportedly made in the 1990s against which former British prime minister?
8. How many times has Chris Froome won the Tour de France?
9. What is the alcoholic ingredient of a Tom Collins?
10. Name the secretary-general of the United Nations.
Click through for answers.