1. In what Olympic sport to competitors twizzle?
2. The Demon Barber of Fleet Street is the subtitle of which Broadway musical?
3. Which country is home to the world's only alpine parrot?
4. Which royal is fifth in line to the British throne?
5. Route 66 begins and ends in which United States cities?
6. What is the Greek name of the Roman goddess Juno?
7. In kilometres (rounded), what is the metric equivalent of 10 miles?
8. What is the name of the upcoming James Bond film, due for release in November? (Bonus points for naming what it stands for.)
9. Which musician was a member of Led Zeppelin and later recorded an album with bluegrass star Alison Krauss?
10. Which Victorian Liberal backbencher this month replaced Bronwyn Bishop in the speaker's chair?
Click through for answers.