1. Mary Westmacott was a pen name of which 20th-century British crime writer?
2. The martial art kendo originated in which country?
3. True or false: tamarin is a type of subtropical fruit?
4. Who captains New Zealand’s All Blacks rugby team?
5. Where on a horse is the fetlock?
6. What is the horticultural practice of training a tree or shrub to grow flat against a lattice wall?
7. Which condition affecting bone development in children is caused by a deficiency of vitamin D, calcium or phosphate?
8. What was the first name of Italian Fascist prime minister Mussolini?
9. Laser is a acronym of “light amplification by stimulated …” (Bonus point for naming which decade of the 20th century the laser was first patented.)
10. Ganesh is a Hindu deity with the head of which animal?
Click through for answers.