1. Bart Cummings trained how many Melbourne Cup winners? (Bonus points for naming the first and the last.)
2. Which actress shares a name with one of Henry VIII’s wives?
3. Dihydrogen monoxide is more commonly known as…?
4. In which year was the Falklands War fought?
5. How many keys on a concert grand piano?
6. What is Australia’s fourth most populous city?
7. Do red or white blood cells carry oxygen?
8. Who hosted this year’s MTV Video Music Awards ceremony?
9. By what directional name is the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem also known?
10. Last month, which book received the 2015 Ned Kelly Award for best true crime?
Click through for answers.