1. Snap, Crackle and Pop promote which type of breakfast cereal in Australia? (Bonus point for naming the parent brand.)
2. Where in the human body are the metatarsal bones?
3. Phobos is the largest moon of which planet?
4. In which country did the Battle of Culloden take place?
5. Who is the strapper of the Melbourne Cup-winning horse Prince Of Penzance?
6. What is the name of the lead female character in Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice?
7. Aylesbury, Rouen and Muscovy are breeds of what animal?
8. Trinidadian-born American singer-songwriter Onika Tanya Maraj is better known by what stage name?
9. Which of these South Pacific nations is nearest to Australia: (a) Vanuatu; (b) New Caledonia; or (c) Fiji?
10. Who was the first British Labour leader to win three consecutive general elections?
Click through for answers.