1. Walter White is the lead character of which 21st-century television series?
2. Which city is home to the Hermitage Museum?
3. Is the length of the day on Mars longer or shorter than on Earth?
4. The Battle of the Little Bighorn took place in which US state?
5. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel prize?
6. In Hinduism, who is the first member of the Hindu Trinity and “the Creator”?
7. Which Melbourne-born singer was this year’s inductee into the ARIA Hall of Fame?
8. Lemurs are endemic to which island?
9. In which city was the first day-night cricket Test played? (Bonus points for naming the opposing teams.)
10. Numero Zero is the latest novel from which best-selling author of The Name of the Rose?
Click through for answers.