1. What is the fifth letter of the Greek alphabet?
2. Janet Yellen, Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan have all held which senior post in the United States?
3. Alphabetically, what is the last element on the periodic table? (Bonus point for naming the first.)
4. What is the currency unit of Thailand?
5. The skeleton of an adult human body comprises how many bones?
6. Which volcano is known as the “Lighthouse of the Mediterranean”?
7. On what date do the Rio Olympic Games begin?
8. What is the name of the latest album by Adele?
9. Name the disgraced former federal MP who has been ordered to pay more than $458,000 for misusing union funds?
10. Who wrote the music and lyrics for Matilda the Musical?
Click through for answers.