1. Which Stevie Wonder hit features the lyric: “Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.”
2. The Mantiqueira Mountains lie on which continent?
3. Marmoset, macaque and mandrill are all types of what animal?
4. Born in London in 1947, David Robert Jones was better known by what stage name?
5. Alexis Tsipras is the prime minister of which country?
6. What city is home to Columbia University?
7. Valentina Tereshkova is best known for what achievement?
8. Most commercial canned baked beans are made using which variety of bean?
9. Who is the youngest Australian Open tennis singles champion? (Bonus point for naming the oldest.)
10. On the Australian Securities Exchange, which company has the ticker code WOW?
Click through for answers.