1. Saatchi and Saatchi, Clemenger Group, and Leo Burnett are all major agencies in what field?
2. Morpheus is the Greek god of what?
3. What process involves treating rubber with sulphur to harden it?
4. A Malagasy is a native of which island republic?
5. In which country was actress Audrey Hepburn born: (a) Switzerland; (b) Wales; (c) Belgium; (d) the United States?
6. Which artist won the most gongs at this year’s Grammy Awards?
7. The Lacoste lifestyle brand logo features what animal? (Bonus point for giving the full name of the company’s eponymous founder.)
8. The current series of presidential primary elections and caucuses began in which state?
9. Where in human body is the Achilles tendon?
10. Name the deputy leader of the federal opposition.
Click through for answers.