1. Which of these is not a dog breed: (a) Maine Coon; (b) Basenji; or (c) Lhasa Apso?
2. In chess, how many pieces does each player start the game with? (Bonus point for naming how many of these are pawns.)
3. Kanji is a writing system used for which language?
4. The term antebellum means before or existing before a what?
5. Romulus and Remus are the legendary founders of which city?
6. What is another word for the breastbone?
7. Who wrote the best-selling Millennium crime trilogy?
8. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is living under the protection of which country’s embassy in London?
9. Which tennis player recently beat Marin Cilic to win his first ATP title at the Marseille Open?
10. What 275-drop series of waterfalls lies on the border of Brazil and Argentina?
Click through for answers.