1. What was the nickname of Melbourne-born Joseph Leslie Theodore Taylor (1888-1927)?
2. By area, which US state is the largest?
3. Which Australian cricketer’s Test batting average at the start of March was 95.50?
4. Which of the following is not a chemical element: (a) germanium; (b) americium; (c) europium; or (d) australium?
5. What nationality is best supporting actress Oscar winner Alicia Vikander? (Bonus point for naming which film earned her the gong.)
6. What is the cube root of 64?
7. What type of animal is a wrasse?
8. What links the songs “Heartbreaker”, “Islands in the Stream” and “Chain Reaction”?
9. What are Ursa Major and Ursa Minor?
10. The Boeing 787 is also known as what?
Click through for answers.