1. The Sargasso Sea is a region in which ocean? (Bonus point: The novel Wide Sargasso Sea is written as a prequel to which famous work?)
2. Which singer has been named as Australia’s Eurovision artist for 2016?
3. Which museum is home to the Venus de Milo?
4. Who is chief executive of the Formula One Group?
5. What is a ceilidh?
6. According to the proverb, a problem shared is a problem …?
7. Who voices the character Judy Hopps in the film Zootopia?
8. Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall had their marriage blessed at a church on which London street?
9. Chat is the French word for what?
10. Name the celebrity chef proprietor of The Fat Duck and Dinner restaurants.
Click through for answers.