1. How many grand slam tennis singles titles has Maria Sharapova won? (Bonus point for naming how many Australian Open titles she holds.)
2. What is the name of the character played by Matthew Perry in Friends?
3. Where in the human body are the lachrymal glands located?
4. On average, how long does it take sunlight to travel from the Sun to the Earth: (a) eight minutes and 20 seconds; (b) 80 minutes and 20 seconds; or (c) eight hours and 20 minutes?
5. In Vatican City, Cardinal George Pell holds the title of Prefect of the Secretariat for the … ?
6. Hoover Dam is located on which US river?
7. The song “Respect” was written and originally released by whom in 1965?
8. In which World War II battle were 18,000 Japanese and 6000 Americans killed?
9. How many lines in a sonnet?
10. English is the official language of which South American country?
Click through for answers.