1. What is the world’s biggest island that is not a continent?
2. What starting with “c” is the name of a V-shaped line or stripe, especially one indicating rank on the sleeve of a uniform?
3. Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz was born in which country?
4. Which French journalist and revolutionary was assassinated in his bath by Charlotte Corday?
5. What colour are the stars on the Chinese flag?
6. On what date will the 2016 Australian budget be presented?
7. American virologist Dr Jonas Salk developed a vaccine to prevent which infectious disease? (Bonus point for naming the decade in which the discovery was made.)
8. True or false: 2 is a prime number.
9. Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne founded which tech company?
10. Which team’s cars finished first and second in the 2016 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix?
Click through for answers.