1. Who fronts the English rock band High Flying Birds?
2. What is the name of a type of gambling where competitors are auctioned off to the highest bidder and is also the former name of an Indian city?
3. Which teams won the men’s and women’s 2016 ICC World Twenty20 this month?
4. What nationality was artist Frida Kahlo? (Bonus point for naming her painter husband.)
5. Who played James Bond in The Spy Who Loved Me?
6. A bathometer is a device used to measure what?
7. Which Australian glossy national magazine closed last month after 44 years in print?
8. What is the chief constituent of the alloy pewter?
9. Name the stars of the television comedy The Two Ronnies?
10. If a circle’s radius is 10 centimetres, what is its diameter?
Click through for answers.