1. What is the stage name of singer Jessica Cornish?
2. What was the first United States city to host the Summer Olympic Games? (Bonus point for naming the year.)
3. True or false: Prince, Madonna and Michael Jackson were born within three months of each other.
4. What hormone is released by the pancreas to lower blood sugar?
5. Who invented the radio?
6. Which actor links these film characters: Sonny Grotowski, Patrick Verona and Ennis Del Mar?
7. Which major tourist destination is situated on Lake Wakatipu?
8. Which of the following is not the name of a font: (a) Lumix; (b) Palatino; or (c) Garamond?
9. Does a Bactrian camel have one hump or two?
10. What is the best-known work, measuring 5.17 square kilometres, of sculptor Gutzon Borglum?
Click through for answers.