1. Dilma Rousseff has been deposed as president of which country?
2. Tennis player Bernard Tomic’s career-high ranking is: (a) 7; (b) 17; or (c) 27? (Bonus point for naming the country in which Tomic was born.)
3. Name any two of the six countries that border Mozambique.
4. What word beginning with ‘b’, and often used in regard to political seats, means one that leads or indicates trends?
5. Sword lily is another name for which well-known flower?
6. Which Australian artist’s new album is titled Ripcord?
7. Which English writer penned the essay Politics and the English Language?
8. What word represents the letter P in the NATO alphabet?
9. Which city has the higher population: Hobart or Darwin?
10. The physicist Niels Bohr was born in which country?
Click through for answers.