1. Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, lies on which river?
2. Before solving crime on the TV series Criminal Minds, actor Thomas Gibson starred in which sitcom that ran from 1997 to 2002? (Bonus point for naming his main co-star.)
3. Which novel by Hunter S. Thompson was subtitled A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream?
4. The largest gold nugget ever found was called “The Welcome …”?
5. Which colours make up the Torres Strait flag?
6. Which US city is home to the Liberty Bell?
7. Which Maltese-born physician coined the term “lateral thinking”?
8. What is the name of the Japanese sharemarket index?
9. Muhammad Ali, fighting as Cassius Clay, won a gold medal for boxing at which Olympic Games?
10. Which television personality was awarded this year’s Gold Logie?
Click through for answers.