1. Name the only Australian on Forbes’ 2016 list of the top 100 highest-earning sportspeople. (Bonus point for naming the athlete who topped the list.)
2. The Aswan High Dam is located in which country?
3. What part of the human body is also known as the hallux?
4. What is the world’s longest-running science fiction television series?
5. A fava bean is more commonly known as what in Australia?
6. At what temperature does mercury freeze? (a) 0ºC; (b) minus 38.8ºC; or (c) minus 96.6ºC?
7. In The Wizard of Oz, what phrase did Dorothy say in order to return to Kansas?
8. What nationality was explorer Vasco da Gama?
9. Who wrote the novels The Year of the Flood, The Blind Assassin and Alias Grace?
10. What is the due date for individuals lodging their own tax return in Australia?
Click through for answers.