1. The 1940 film Rebecca was produced by David O. Selznick. Who directed it?
2. The ruins of the ancient city of Babylon are in which modern-day country?
3. What is the name for the process of splitting an atom?
4. What is a baby wombat called?
5. What is the imperial measure of one foot to the nearest centimetre?
6. Which is further north: Townsville or Broome?
7. What is the national flower of India?
8. On the shores of which island did the worst civilian maritime disaster in Australian coastal waters occur?
9. A courgette is known as what in Australia?
10. Who defeated David Nalbandian to win the men’s singles Wimbledon title in 2002? (Bonus point for naming which country Nalbandian is from.)
Click through for answers.