1. What nationality was playwright Henrik Johan Ibsen?
2. In which sport did Australia win most of its gold medals at the London 2012 Olympics? (Bonus point for naming any one of the 2012 Australian gold medal-winners in this sport.)
3. What planet is seventh furthest from the sun?
4. Endothermic refers to animals that are what?
5. On which ship did Japan formally surrender to the Allies, bringing an end to World War II?
6. Sadiq Khan is mayor of which city?
7. French economist Jean-Baptiste Say is most commonly identified with Say’s Law, which states that supply creates its own …?
8. Who wrote the 1982 children’s book The BFG?
9. What is the currency of Malaysia?
10. How many sheets of paper are in a quire?
Click through for answers.