1. Wild Turkey bourbon is made in which US state?
2. Paul Dyer is co-founder and artistic director of which baroque orchestra?
3. Who was the last man to walk on the moon?
4. How many episodes of the television series Fawlty Towers were made?
5. Does Libya border Egypt?
6. John Denver wrote the hit song “Leaving on a Jet Plane”. In what year did he die in a two-seater plane crash?
7. In which city is Australia’s tallest building? (Bonus point for naming the building.)
8. Who resigned earlier this month as leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP)?
9. In which century was Leonardo da Vinci born?
10. From the opening ceremony until the closing ceremony, for how many days does the Rio Olympics run?
Click through for answers.