1. The Mamanuca Islands form part of which nation?
2. What is the name of the latest instalment in the Bourne film series? (Bonus points for naming the actor who plays the protagonist and the total number of films in the series.)
3. Where did the Australian shepherd dog breed originate?
4. Today marks the start of the Games of the which number Olympiad in Rio?
5. Name Australia’s minister for the environment and energy.
6. What is six cubed?
7. Which is the common name of the product that has the chemical symbol H2O2?
8. Who is the lyricist for the musical Kinky Boots?
9. In the New Testament, what is the name of the beggar “full of sores”?
10. “Namaste” is a greeting in which language?
Click through for answers.