1. Who was Australia's 27th prime minister?
2. Which movie musical features the lyrics: “Everything's up to date in Kansas City”?
3. What is the symbol for manganese on the periodic table?
4. The media is also known as the what estate? (Bonus point for naming who wrote a 1996 novel of the same name.)
5. Born James Newell Osterberg Jr., who is often referred to as the “godfather of punk”?
6. The limestone formations known as The Pinnacles are in which Australian state or territory?
7. Which spelling is correct: (a) harrassment; (b) harassment; or (c) harrasment?
8. Who is Australia’s team captain for the Rio Olympic Games?
9. What is the name of the newly released Harry Potter stage play?
10. Who is older: Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
Click through for answers.