1. What is the name of animated television characters Fred and Wilma Flintstone’s pet dinosaur?
2. Who holds the record for playing the most AFL games? (Bonus point for naming who holds the record for the most first-grade NRL games.)
3. Which spelling is correct: (a) inoculate; (b) innoculate; or (c) inocullate?
4. Eritrea borders which sea?
5. Where in the human body are the tibia and fibula bones?
6. Atrax robustus and Hadronyche formidabilis are types of what deadly creature?
7. Who composed Eine kleine Nachtmusik?
8. Which French artist painted 1859’s The Absinthe Drinker?
9. Who was emperor of Japan from 1926 until his death in 1989?
10. Senator Skye Kakoschke-Moore is a member of which political party?
Click through for answers.