1. What beginning with ‘l’ forms the solid, outer part of Earth?
2. In which decade did golfer Arnold Palmer win his first major PGA championship?
3. What type of mammal is a pipistrelle?
4. Which series holds the record for the most Emmy Awards won by a fictional TV show? (Bonus point for naming the previous record holder.)
5. What is the closest national capital city to Christmas Island?
6. What fruit is a hybrid of a tangerine and pomelo or grapefruit?
7. Which two statesmen shared the 1994 Nobel peace prize with Israel’s Shimon Peres?
8. What does the abbreviation SIM stand for, in relation to the circuit-bearing card?
9. Name the documentary film that follows Owen Suskind’s battle with autism.
10. What comedian’s book of essays is titled The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo?
Click through for answers.