1. Which 1959 American romantic comedy film ends with the line, “Well, nobody’s perfect!”?
2. If a Spaniard says, “Tengo hambre”, what are they?
3. All insects have how many main body regions? (Bonus points for naming them.)
4. Which German fashion designer is creative director of Chanel?
5. Where is the Kranji War Memorial located?
6. Who was prime minister of Australia when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon?
7. How many stars are on the flag of China?
8. Which company purportedly influenced the outcome of the 2016 United States election by helping to spread misinformation?
9. Which television series is set in the fictional town of Stars Hollow, Connecticut?
10. Who became the world No. 1 men’s tennis player on November 7?
Click through for answers.