1. How old is Julian Assange: (a) 40; (b) 45; or (c) 50?
2. A sackbut is an early form of which musical instrument?
3. In which city would you see the neon lights of Ginza?
4. Sir Henry Parkes is known as the father of what?
5. Name the writer and illustrator creators of the Treehouse series of children’s books.
6. True or false: a wolverine belongs to the dog family Canidae.
7. Who wrote the novel Howards End?
8. Gianni Infantino is the president of which international sporting body?
9. Which singer observed: “She is a stranger/ You and I have history/ Or don’t you remember?” (Bonus point for naming the title of the song.)
10. Name the opposition leader of New South Wales or Victoria.
Click through for answers.